Sunday, May 17, 2009

While I'm on the subject of Buy British Month

It's not just wool that attracts me to the lovely ladies at Buy British Month. I got two stunning T-shirts for Mike and I from Cat at Nappy Elite.
She's the lovely lady who makes the Kiwi Quick Flips which lots of mummy's have found to be a godsend for night nappies. I've not tried one yet, but they're on my list to give a go once I have spare (ahahahahaha) cash.

But, this post is about T-shirts not nappies so on we go. Cat posted up a couple of Tees she done on the Cloth Nappy Addicts forum and I thought one of them would be perfect for Mike for his birthday in July. So I popped off a PM to Cat and sure enough, they could be made in XXL and, as it would be rude not to, I decided I was having one myself.

Mike wouldn't shut up about wanting to know what he was getting and so when the parcel arrived, I had to open it and show him and this is what we got.







No comments:

Post a Comment